The Navitas Companies proudly serves a number of cities, towns, communities, and counties in Kentucky. Please see a detailed listing of places where we serve our customers or click on either Clinton or Whitley county on the map below to link to our current tariffs.
The specific cities, towns, communities and counties we serve are:
CUSTOMER BILL OF RIGHTS
As a residential customer of a regulated public utility in Kentucky, you are guaranteed the following rights subject to Kentucky Revised Statutes and the provisions of the Kentucky Public Service Commission Administrative Regulations:
· You have the right to service, provided you (or a member of your household whose debt was accumulated at your address) are not indebted to the utility.
· You have the right to inspect and review the utility's rates and tariffed operating procedures during the utility's normal office hours.
· You have the right to be present at any routine utility inspection of your service conditions.
· You must be provided a separate, distinct disconnect notice alerting you to a possible disconnection of your service if payment is not received.
· You have the right to dispute the reasons for any announced termination of your service.
· You have the right to negotiate a partial payment plan when your service is threatened by disconnection for non-payment.
· You have the right to participate in equal, budget payment plans for your natural gas and electric service.
· You have the right to maintain your utility service for up to thirty (30) days upon presentation of a medical certificate issued by a health official.
· You have the right to prompt (within 24 hours) restoration of your service when the cause for discontinuance of the service has been corrected.
· If you have not been disconnected, you have the right to maintain your natural gas and electric service for up to thirty (30) days if you present a Certificate of Need issued by the Kentucky Cabinet for Human Resources between November and the end of March.
· If you have been disconnected due to nonpayment, you have the right to have your natural gas or electric service reconnected between the months of November through March provided you:
1. Present a Certificate of Need issued by the Kentucky Cabinet for Human Resources, and
2. Pay one third (1/3) of your outstanding bill ($200 maximum), and
3. Accept referral to the Human Resources' Weatherization Program, and
4. Agree to a repayment schedule that will cause your bill to become current by October 15.
· You have the right to contact the Public Service commission regarding any dispute that you have been unable to resolve with your utility (Call Toll Free 1-800-772-4636).
The Customer Bill of Rights is referenced in 807 KAR 5:006 Section 13.